How I Serve Buyers
Real estate transactions can be intimidating, and for good reason – they often involve more than two dozen professionals such as mortgage brokers and underwriters, insurance assessors, escrow officers, inspectors, appraisers, seller’s agents, buyer’s agents, bankers, title researchers, and number of other individuals whose roll and decisions have a large impact on whether your purchase is a smooth and harmonious affair.
Your real estate agent will help you deal with each person in turn, explain their function and responsibility, and ensure that you always get the best deal and are aware of any potential problems and pitfalls before they manifest. Having an agent at your side who is looking out for your interests is the best step you can take in ensuring that your home purchase experience is as smooth as it is professional.
Your real estate agent has 7 major roles in your purchase:
1. Educates you about your market.
2. Analyzes your wants and needs.
3. Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
4. Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
5. Negotiates on your behalf.
6. Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
7. Solves any problems that may arise.
8. Ensure closing of the deal.